IPP Technology Days 12 and 13 March 2019
Join us for our Technology Days on 12-13 March 2019 from 9am - 4pm in our premises in Saxon Business Park, Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove.Register Now
Join us for our Technology Days on 12-13 March 2019 from 9am - 4pm in our premises in Saxon Business Park, Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove.
- Date: Tuesday 12 and Wednesday 13 March 2019
- Time: 9am to 4pm
- Location: IPP (formerly APP) Saxon Business Park, Hanbury Road, Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove, B60 4AD, UK
Contact your local sales manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday 12 March
- 9.20 Welcome and Introductions
- 9.30 - 10.00 Fine Pitch Selective Soldering – Vitronics Soltec – Wim Schouten
- 10.00 – 10.30 Implementing an Underfill Processes – Valeo – David Scully
- 10.30 – 11.00 Material Logistics – Smart Factory - Totech – Terry Morgan
- 11.20 – 12.00 New Technologies and Future Concepts in Automation - ASYS – Dr Sven Hermann
- 12.00 – 12.40 Micro Conformal Coating - trends and technologies - Asymtek - Linsay Betts
- 13.30 to 16.00 Live hands-on demonstration in the demo rooms – (7 x 20-minute machine demos)
Wednesday 13 March - Open Exhibition and one to one project meetings
- Due to the hands-on nature of the tech days numbers are limited this year so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Industry experts from over 10 different suppliers on hand to answer all your questions on PCB assembly.
- Note extra days may be added if required.
IPP Exhibition Equipment:
Table Top exhibitions from:
- Brady Printing Range
- Kester Solder Products including the High-Reliability range
- Peters coating Products